What is Video Marketing?
Are you tired of watching your competitors’ web videos pop up all over the Internet while you sit back and wonder how they do it?
Have you often wondered how you can tap into online video marketing without breaking your marketing budget?
Businesses today are trading in traditional marketing methods for something more powerful and unique. The internet has opened many doors that can take your business to levels you’ve only dreamed about.
As a local business owner, you may be wondering how you can capitalize on the massive online video market.
Maybe you don’t think Video Marketing can do anything for your business when it comes to getting more local customers. However, online videos are extremely powerful assets for ANY business that wants to generate more customers, more sales, and more profits.
There is no denying the fact that every business should have a strong online presence today. But many business owners are overlooking the importance of having a strong online VIDEO presence.
Video marketing is the process of creating and distributing videos online for marketing purposes. After creating videos related to your product or service, you can then host those videos on your own website as well as distribute them to various online video sharing sites such as Youtube.
Australians over 18 now spend on average 21 hours and 36 minutes per month watching online video on a desktop, smartphone or tablet.
Twenty-five to 34-year-olds are the heaviest viewers on smartphones (12 hours and 31 minutes per month), while 18 to 24-year-olds watch the most video on desktops or laptops (11 hours and 59 minutes).
Across the adult population, Australians spend on average six hours and 11 minutes watching streamed video on tablets.
When deciding what type of videos to create for your business, creativity is the key if you really want to draw in your target audience.
Posting and optimizing your online videos is the ultimate way to get more local attention for your business. Therefore, the more videos you have posted online, the better.
Creating and marketing online videos may seem like a costly route. However, it’s one of the most cost-effective methods available today that actually work to drive traffic to your business.
Video production is not expensive and doesn’t take long at all. In addition, there are many different types of videos you can use to generate an interest in your company. You can create simple video commercials, create tutorial videos about your product or service, answer frequently asked questions, create product demonstration videos, and so much more.
Benefits of Video Marketing
* Stand Out from Competitors – Online videos can really help your business stand out from your competitors because a lot of them have not tapped into this profitable resource yet.
* Increased Brand Awareness and Credibility – Nothing builds more of a personal connection with your target audience than video. Videos allow you to introduce your brand as well as tell your audience how your company can benefit them.
* More Online Visibility – Your company videos can be posted in many different places online such as your website, your Facebook Page, Youtube, and more.
* Connecting on a Personal Level with Consumers – Videos always give marketing that “personal touch” because viewers feel like they know you – and can trust you simply because they’ve watched your video.
* Powerful Backlinks – Videos are great for helping your business website rank better. The more videos you have linked back to your website, the more relevant your website becomes in the eyes of the search engines.
* More Leads, Customers, and Sales – All of the benefits above will ultimately deliver more results from your online efforts!
* Get Found in Google – Have you ever done a Google search where there is a video on the first page? That’s where your eye is drawn to, the thumbnail image of the video. Because youtube is owned by Google, youtube videos can be easier to rank in google than a traditional website.
(Australian Local Marketing Example below, youtube ranking example)
Australian Local Marketing is the local leader of Online Video Marketing services from A-Z. Whether you need assistance in creating your videos or simply need some help distributing them online, we can help.
With the CEO Australian Local Marketing having 18 years TV news experience as an “A Grade” cinecamerman, we truly understand what it take t produce videos that sell and rank.
Video Marketing Examples:
Use Of Online Reviews:
Explain Your Services With Video
Promote Your Service Using Storyboard
Spokes Person Videos
Videos With Animated Business Logo (Start & Finish)
Videos Made to Rank in Google (search in Google: best Towing Company in Hawkesbury)
Are you ready to take your online marketing efforts into the digital age with Video Marketing?
Contact us today for a free, no obligation video marketing consultation on 0415 32 6634.
We even have a production crews in Melbourne, Albury – Wodonga, Canberra and Sydney, should you want high end videos made.